Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.461 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,430 (€7,403) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)