Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.798 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,483 (€3,227) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)