Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08507 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,418 (Php169,481) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)