Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 806 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42992 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 111% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵32,991 (Bs 76,736) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (42 minutes ago)