Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 754 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44280 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 101% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵78,578 (Bs 177,460) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵39,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)