Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 941 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45629 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 114% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,051 (Bs 87,775) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)