Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45499 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 114% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵59,879 (Bs 131,606) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵28,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 100 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)