Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.638 GHS / CUC *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵33,882 (7,304 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)