Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 347 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.569 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,033 (€7,189) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (42 minutes ago)