Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,795 (COL$8,301,637) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)