Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00145 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,926 (COL$5,471,624) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)