Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,542 (COL$14,124,341) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)