Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,279 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08684 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵38,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,502 (Php282,161) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 1,500 (36 minutes ago)