Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.569 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,996 (€5,925) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)