Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.166 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,287 (€5,282) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)