Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.425 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,259 (€5,025) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)