Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.927 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,427 (€5,566) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 2 hours ago)