Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 GHS / MMK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,582 (9,119,873 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)