Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00318 GHS / MMK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,063 (3,168,539 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)