Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00326 GHS / MMK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,114 (9,234,869 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (31 minutes ago)