Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 763 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.389 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵33,122 (R$ 23,839) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (37 minutes ago)