Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.798 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 62% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵30,426 (€6,341) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)