Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.532 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 65% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵56,265 (€10,170) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)