Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.843 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 54% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵50,725 (€10,473) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)