Cost of living comparison between Mallawi, Egypt and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24273 GHS / EGP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,806 (E£ 36,279) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)