Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28322 GHS / MVR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 5% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵31,235 (110,284 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (35 minutes ago)