Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28409 GHS / MVR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,402 (47,175 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)