Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15536 GHS / UYU
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 23% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,491 ($U164,081) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (27 minutes ago)