Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.202 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,236 (8,517TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (20 minutes ago)