Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,444 (22,470TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)