Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.202 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,144 (19,249TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (35 minutes ago)