Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,360 (9,811TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (33 minutes ago)