Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 828 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.843 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,221 (€5,827) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)