Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 810 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.798 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,262 (€2,347) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)