Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 763 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.512 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,865 (€2,408) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (16 minutes ago)