Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00799 GHS / XAF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵47,441 (5,939,991 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)