Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00818 GHS / XAF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 33% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,236 (5,039,525 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 9,000,000,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Xalapa costs Mex$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)