Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00739 GHS / XAF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,315 (2,477,908 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)