Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00783 GHS / XAF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 27% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵42,011 (5,362,025 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yekaterinburg costs руб 900 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (38 minutes ago)