Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00842 GHS / XAF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,768 (4,486,069 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵28,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)