Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00826 GHS / XAF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 23% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,676 (4,925,868 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)