Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00693 GHS / XAF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,722 (1,980,260 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (43 minutes ago)