Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.496 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,867 (€3,307) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (43 minutes ago)