Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.310 GHS / BYN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 32% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,048 (9,111 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)