Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06796 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,212 (руб 150,267) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)