Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07038 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 53% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,986 (₨212,920) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)