Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06870 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 47% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵19,546 (₨284,504) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)