Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,829 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06712 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 55% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,835 (₨235,906) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)