Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,930 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06214 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 57% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵6,750 (₨108,622) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)