Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.131 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 50% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵54,102 (€10,544) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)