Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.496 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 37% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,071 (€3,797) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)