Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42999 GHS / ZMW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 59% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,662 (17,819 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (38 minutes ago)