Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.694 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,851 (元30,062) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (33 minutes ago)