Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.704 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 39% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,895 (元29,664) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)