Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49371 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵22,874 (46,330 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)