Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45859 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,608 (31,855 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)