Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 657 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06752 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,315 (₨300,886) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$108,000 (about 1 hour ago)