Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08802 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵6,569 (Php74,626) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (41 minutes ago)