Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.454 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,935 (€3,802) in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)