Cost of living comparison between Lübeck, Germany and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.221 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,629 (€3,229) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)