Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 731 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.336 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,632 ($3,375) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)