Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23283 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,445 (Mex$ 74,924) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)