Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24958 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,567 (Mex$ 86,416) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)