Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21378 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,382 (Mex$ 48,566) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)