Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24113 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,568 (Mex$ 89,445) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)