Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21135 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,393 (Mex$ 58,637) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)