Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21378 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,913 (Mex$ 55,726) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)