Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21993 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵16,374 (Mex$ 74,454) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)