Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00837 GHS / XOF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 4% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵33,437 (3,996,775 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)