Cost of living comparison between Lomé, Togo and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00657 GHS / XOF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,888 (2,115,006 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)