Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 GHS / XOF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 5% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵39,919 (4,900,238 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵38,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 2 hours ago)