Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.104 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,698 ($3,825) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (30 minutes ago)