Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.399 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,910 ($7,482) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (36 minutes ago)