Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02725 GHS / AOA
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 93% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵65,743 (2,412,228 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (40 minutes ago)