Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02027 GHS / AOA *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 35% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,813 (2,063,095 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)