Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02695 GHS / AOA
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 83% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵28,637 (1,062,712 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)