Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02745 GHS / AOA
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 102% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵31,617 (1,151,667 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (20 minutes ago)