Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02664 GHS / AOA
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 87% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵69,370 (2,603,685 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$280 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (about 1 hour ago)