Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01945 GHS / AOA *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵42,985 (2,209,966 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)