Cost of living comparison between Livingstone, Zambia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39125 GHS / ZMW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,114 (36,073 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)