Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46764 GHS / ZMW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 12% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,621 (74,032 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)