Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 6% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,999 (元51,273) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (42 minutes ago)