Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00754 GHS / CRC
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,855 (₡ 2,103,660) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)