Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00829 GHS / CRC
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,355 (₡ 4,627,287) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵38,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)