Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.483 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,003 (€6,202) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Butte, Montana costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)