Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.804 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,002 (€3,331) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)