Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 617 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.439 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 5% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,838 (€6,957) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)