Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 779 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.627 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 6% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,667 (€3,818) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)