Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 717 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.798 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,482 (€3,852) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (34 minutes ago)