Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 574 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.438 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 9% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,990 (€6,802) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (24 minutes ago)