Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 591 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.179 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 9% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,773 (€6,714) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)