Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 711 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.473 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,419 (€2,553) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)