Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,942 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.420 GHS / PEN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,909 (S/. 21,056) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$4.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)