Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00545 GHS / MWK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,730 (1,786,991 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 2 hours ago)