Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00573 GHS / MWK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,203 (2,129,911 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)