Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00573 GHS / MWK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,295 (1,448,315 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)