Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00590 GHS / MWK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,361 (1,416,839 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)