Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.702 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,326 (元31,782) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)