Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.703 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,220 (元33,038) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,000 (30 minutes ago)