Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00837 GHS / XAF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 92% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵69,179 (8,269,031 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)