Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00689 GHS / XAF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 76% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵27,473 (3,987,753 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)