Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00789 GHS / XAF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 92% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵65,118 (8,255,758 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)