Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 504 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.248 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,517 ($3,182) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (43 minutes ago)