Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 624 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.348 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,942 ($3,206) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)