Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.422 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 21% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵39,831 (€7,346) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oum el Bouaghi costs 1,514 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 1.00 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)