Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.483 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 15% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,906 (€6,731) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (30 minutes ago)