Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.479 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 15% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,433 (€7,562) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)