Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08553 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,813 (Php336,880) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)