Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08586 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,944 (Php325,470) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)