Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.441 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 23% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,525 (€7,448) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)