Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.252 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 27% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,792 (€7,767) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 450,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in New York City costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)