Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.178 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 22% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,166 (€7,757) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (29 minutes ago)