Cost of living comparison between Le Mans, France and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.314 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 11% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,784 (€4,817) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (17 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)